My Photo
Name:
Location: Hollywood,, Florida

I am happy with life. Just remember...."TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD"

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Alan Jackson Concert


May 7th, 2006

Rachelle & Marc invited me to the Alan Jackson concert. I took the offer and went. I had a great time even though I have seen him in concert before. I can see him 100 times. However, after the concert Rachelle and I ran into Chris with his biker friends at Hooters. Unfortunately, I didn't know that would be the last time I would see him. Something told me to take a picture with him to send to Carrie since he was Frankie's fish store buddy. He of course had Rachelle & I laughing. I got the call exactly one week later that he passed away in a motorcycle accident. :0(
I am glad I got that last picture with him and got to say goodbye! He was such a FUNNY person. Noone made us laugh more than him!

Thank You Marc & Rachelle for taking me!
Chris, You will ALWAYS be missed!

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dolphins06/sets/72157594235943769/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://flickr.com/photos/54496801@N00/sets/