My Photo
Name:
Location: Hollywood,, Florida

I am happy with life. Just remember...."TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD"

Friday, August 11, 2006

Jan 14, 2006


Shairin's Bachelorette Party...

My first bachelorette party! They were all very generous and didn't embarass me too much. Thank goodness for that :0) Night started when the limo picked us up at Shairin's families house. Headed to LeBares strip club. Then we ended up in VIP at Passion's night club thanks to Brandii. She took care of the entire night for us girls. She is such an awesome sister and great friend. I called it a night at 4:30am and had my brother drive me home. We all planned ahead and didn't drive home. Good girls!!!!They stayed the night at the Hard Rock hotel.

Congrats to Miss Bachelorette Shairin!

One more week until the big day......

Pics from our crazy night! (View as Slideshow)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dolphins06/sets/72157594225666140/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://flickr.com/photos/54496801@N00/sets/