My Photo
Name:
Location: Hollywood,, Florida

I am happy with life. Just remember...."TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD"

Monday, August 14, 2006

March 18, 2006


HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY CARRIE...

Maria and I decided we were going to take a road trip to Brooksville and see Carrie for her birthday. Since she's a stay at home mom now, she doesn't ever get to go out and none of her friends are close by. We got a late start friday night and made it there roughly about 1:30am because Maria and I were trying to find a liquor store in town. 45 minutes to their 3 blocks of town, we found a liquor store. Miss Kitty's. lol. Carrie was up waiting on us and was mad when she called us to find out we were riding around town. lol. She got over it quickly once we arrived. We chatted like old times all night and headed to bed.
Saturday was Carrie's birthday....We went off shopping in the plaza. There are no malls close by let me add. Frankie & her Dad decorated the house while we were gone with balloons and streamers. Came home and got ready for our night in Brooksville....YEE-HAW!
Maria did the makeup sessions. She can open up her own salon or needs to own stock in those products, lol. jk Maria...
Carrie's mom watched Derek for her to enojy her kid free night! We went to Outback for a yummy dinner & decided to go Bowling after having a couple drinks. Had a few drinks there and our desinated driver drove us home for the night. Thanks Frankie.
Sunday, Maria and I left and came home to the BIG CITY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GREAT FRIEND CARRIE, WE LOVE YOU!

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dolphins06/sets/72157594225753304/

1 Comments:

Anonymous CARRIE said...

WOW!!! Look at my lazy eye...LOL. Too Funny!!! Thank
You so much for coming up and celebrating my birthday. I needed it, my birthday needs to come around more than once a year so you can visit more often...lol.

I LOVE YOU!!!
XOXOXOXOXO

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://flickr.com/photos/54496801@N00/sets/