My Photo
Name:
Location: Hollywood,, Florida

I am happy with life. Just remember...."TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD"

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Richie's PreSchool Graduation

OMG! He's graduated PreSchool and headed for Kindergarten! Where has the time gone? I can't believe the time is here already. The graduation ceremony was sooooo cute. His class had to sing Surfin' USA. Along with the Pleadge, My Country tis of thee & the song "Love can build a bridge."

Then they played a slide show with the song "Let them be little." Of course, my mom and I cried.

Congratulations Richie! WE ARE SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!

~XoXo Always ~

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dolphins06/sets/72157594225841343/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Eclectically Vintage said...

So glad you stopped by and left such nice comments on my kitchen reno! Doesn't time just fly - my girls are 12 and in middle school. Enjoy the time with them.
Kelly

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://flickr.com/photos/54496801@N00/sets/